Misawa City Community Bus
The Misawa City Community Bus "Mi-Bus" English Map!
This map shows only the ¥100-Zone fare areas. There are 4 major bus routes available, all served by the "Green Turtle" bus. We hope this map will help you get around Misawa!
Click link below for enlarged Map and Schedule
How to use the Mi-Bus ?
1. Board at the front door and
2. Take a numbered ticket from the ticket machine next to the driver.
Nearby, there will also be a fare box and money changer machine.
3. When you reach your stop, insert the ticket and the fare in the fare box.
***If you do not have exact change, use the money changer to break your ¥1,000 bill.
For your safety, please wait until the bus is stopped before using the money changer.
Other things to note:
- Only yen is accepted for bus fare.
- Children aged 6 and under are free.
- All stops in these areas are a standard ¥100 fare.
- There are other stops available, off the map. However, these bus routes may require a higher fee.
- Please check the destination sign at front of the bus, before you board.
- This schedule may vary, depending on traffic and weather conditions.
For more information
Please contact the International Relations Division below:
International Relations Division, Misawa City Office
Located in the Misawa International Center
TEL : 0176-51-1255 FAX: 0176-51-1211
Thank you for visiting our website. We appreciate your feedback!!!